*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/281683-Blank-Mind
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#281683 added March 13, 2004 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
Blank Mind
Went to Cathay Hanover yesterday with Sills, Matt, and Mike. It was a decent time. Played Keno and such. I would've won $20 if I actually bet, but Keno's not my game, scratch tickets are.

Picked up Kim and then we hung out for a bit. Gave her Mum my present and she loved it. Boo ya, I win! Anyways, me, Steve, Joe, and Ken went to the Braintree Plaza and I had the most fun in a store than I ever had before. It was simply priceless.

Afterwards, we went to Pizza Hut and thought up a bunch of schemes we can do in the Plaza. Like one person dressing up as a vagina and one person as a penis and chasing each other around. Any takers on how fast we'll get kicked out?

Today was completely FUCKED weather-wise. I woke up to go to Bickford's with Steve and it was sunny and warm. After Bickford's, it was raining and cold. I went back to sleep and Steve called me and said that the weather went back to sunny, then back to rain, back to sunny, and then SNOW! At that point I said "Well fuck that, I'm staying in bed." and so I did till around 4pm.

Didn't do much of anything really today. Sat around and played video games. Visited Kim around 5:30 and stayed for her break. Picked her up again around 9 so we could go see a movie. Saw The Passion of Christ. Holy shit, is that movie gory. Dropped off Kim, went to Mickey Dee's, played some Halo, and now going to bed.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/281683-Blank-Mind