*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/280992-Good-stuff
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#280992 added March 9, 2004 at 2:26am
Restrictions: None
Good stuff
Woke up to Kim texting me. Then I fell back asleep.

Woke up to Sils calling me and then I got up and got ready for the day. Same clothes, same hat, same everything. Went to Mickey Dee's and called up Steve to meet us there. It was a good time. Anyways, afterwards we went to the Braintree Plaza and I found something that would be the cutest thing to get Kim. Went back and picked up Kim and Christine and went to the YMCA. Just basically sat around and talked for a bit. Then Sils had to go and soon afterwards, I had to go to Bowling.

kicked ass this week. I got 93,94,78, 76 avg. Beat my Uncle Micheal twice. Come from behind victories. First game I got 46 pins in 3 boxes and in the 2nd game I got 34 pins in 2 boxes. I kick major ass. Also did good in "The Chase." Got around 90 million. Talked to Kristi, Sills, and Kim on my way home.

Went to Friday's afterwards. That was a hilarious time. Guarenteed the waitress felt pretty safe. We were too busy hitting on each other. Although I did write her a funny note saying that we should go to Friday's for lunch sometime. Good times.

Went back to Sills house afterwards and just talked about the usual. That ended the night and I came home.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/280992-Good-stuff