*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278995-Im-an-Anti-Hero
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#278995 added February 24, 2004 at 2:15am
Restrictions: None
I'm an Anti-Hero!
stallian22: uh, are you a female?
MajikRobot: nope, never have been
stallian22: ok, wow, i am going to go now
stallian22: see ya
MajikRobot: have an amazing evening

I love those IMs. Especially since this guy IMed me several times before too. Guess he can't get enough. I'm sitting up trying anything to avoid writing these papers for Frehman Seminar, probably going to pull an all-nighter. Crack open the Blue Ox, here they come. Anyways, here's how my day went.

Kim texted my cellphone about 4 times this morning, I got them when she sent the last one. I fell back alseep assuming I'd wake up again at 8:50 so I could meet Steve at 9:30. Turns out I woke up at 9:20 and met Steve around 10. A little late, but still good. Breakfast as usual except the waitress seemed a little bit pissed. Oh well.

I went back to my house to get my cellphone and decided to put a really cute message on Kim's Voice Mail. What can I say, I'm just a cutie pie. Anyways, classes were boring and such as usual. When I got out of class, I went to Kim's and picked her up. We went to my house to hang out and look up directions to Hingham Stop and Shop for Orientation. I drove her there and it turned out there wasn't any Orientation today, so we were going to head back to my house, but her Mum was being bitchy and wanted her home. Plus, she couldn't go to bowling.

I missed her a lot then, but Apparently it didn't affect my game. I got 81,86,106, 75 avg. ONE OH FUCKING SIX!!! WOAH!!! I was pysched. I got a spare and then a strike on it. Fucking amazing. Seven on the Strike and seven to finish it up. Fucking amazing. I wish Kim was there for it.

I got home and Kim was really depressed about her parents. Apparently they said they'd disown her if she continued to hang out with the "bad crowd" aka Me. Me of all people labeled as being the "bad crowd." Can we say fucking insane? I am like Jesus compared to my siblings and cousins. I am the black sheep of my family. The only one that hasn't gotten in trouble with the law and done drugs. What the hell crowd were they in if I'm in the bad one???

Anyways, me and Kim had a conversation about how to solve it. She didn't like the end, but I think it really is the only way to solve it. I hope things work out for the best and we stay together for a long time. I guess I'll start those papers now.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278995-Im-an-Anti-Hero