*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277953-Our-Purrday
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #800641
My book. Does it have any possiblities, or not?
#277953 added April 3, 2004 at 1:12am
Restrictions: None
Our Purrday
Mews, Dear Human,

Today was our Purrday. Yes, that is right, Dear Human. Shazon, Primmy and I were all born on the same day. We all had different ideas for celebrating the day. So we came up with a neat plan in which we could all do the most special thing we wanted to do.

We had breakfast at Primmy’s house. Her mewm fixed French toast, which we covered in cheese and strawberry preserves and whipped cream. Mewlol. We stuffed ourselves like little piggys, and we washed it all down with coffee. We felt very grown up drinking coffee. After breakfast we each planted a rosebush in Primmy’s garden, and put the painted rocks that we made in class all around them. It was hot and dirty digging in the garden, but we didn’t mind. Primmy’s pawp and brother helped us dig, so it went really quickly. This was Primmy’s wish for the day.

We got all cleaned up and put on our best dresses and went to a Victorian Catnip Tea Room for lunch. It was divine. We started with raisin scones and lemon curd and Devonshire cream. Next we had tiny little sandwiches of tuna, and cucumber with cream cheese, and liver pate. Then we had a wonderful bacon quiche. We finished off with catnip cream pie in a ladyfinger crust. And we wished it all down with gallons of green catnip tea. The waitresses sang “Happy Purrday” to us. I tried to act very lady like, but I don’t think a lady would have eaten quite so much. It was ever so much fun. And that was my wish for the day.

Finally we all went to Shazon’s house for a sleepover. This was her wish for the day. She said the theme for the evening was circles. We made each other Purrday cards with dots all over them. Then we made collars for ourselves by stringing buttons together. We played twister, and musical circles. Of course Shazon won all of the games. But she gave us the prizes anyway. We made cheese and tuna sandwiches and cut them out with cups so that they would be round. Shazon’s mewm and pawp and brother ate the leftover parts of the sandwiches. Then we all had cupcakes. We were going to try to stay awake all night and talk. But it had been a long day, and we all soon fell asleep. I will never forget this Purrday. We all thought it was the best Purrday we had ever had.

Many Purrs, Mim


© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (UN: noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cynaemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277953-Our-Purrday