*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277385-Today-was-perfect
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#277385 added February 13, 2004 at 2:07am
Restrictions: None
Today was perfect
Woke up at 8:30 and was too tired to even think about class. There is no way I can make it today. Back to sleep I go.

Woke up then around 2. Took a shower and planned going to the movies with Terri and hanging out with Kim before then. I picked her up and we went to my house and watched the Crow. After the first 5 minutes, we just ended up hugging each other and enjoying being as close as we could get to one another. She kept wanting to know what I was thinking, but I couldn't answer. I was completely intoxicated by her. I was drunk fdrom having her with me. Things are going just swell. At 6:30 we finally broke away from each other and I drove her home. Now she's too far away to hug and to hold. Maybe we can see each other for awhile before Maggie's party. I hope we can.

After that, me and Terri went to see Mystic River. Adam's phone wasn't wokring so I couldn't get in touch with him. Let me just say Mystic River SUCKED. It is the most boring movie I've ever seen. It just dragged on and on. I was very close to walking out of the theater. My mind was on Kim the whole time, just the events were amazing to review and apparently the same goes for her as well. I called her and we talked for awhile. Her mum told her to get off so I got out Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and watched that. Did a mini work out and now to sleep to meet Steve for breakfast in the morning.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277385-Today-was-perfect