*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277216-Boo-ya
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#277216 added February 12, 2004 at 12:19am
Restrictions: None
Boo ya
Backtrack to last night. I've gotten a new pen pal! Kristen from Rhode Island. We got to talking and found out our towns are pretty similiar. We decided to send each other Valentines because it's the fun thing to do, hehe. Now Kim, she is clearly out of the jealously range. Please don't over-react! I like you being happy.

MajikRobot (1:12:32 AM): just to warn you, i'm a crazy rapist as well as good looking
KrisbKreme96 (1:13:13 AM): oh and im really a 98 year old guy that likes to touch little boys
MajikRobot (1:13:41 AM): silly rabbi, kids are for priests!

Today was good. Woke up kinda late and didn't think I would have time to have breakfast with Steve. Another time. Went to class and skipped out on English to pick up Kim at school so we could hang out for a bit. When I got there she wanted me to coem in for a "Locker Rape." Sounds good. I didn't really understand why, but it was interesting to watch. It was funny all the girls giving me looks and such. One walked by and said "Oh! Wrong way!" and turned around and walked back and started to giggle. I thought it was hilarious. Kim was getting a little frustrated though.

We left and came back to my house and wrestled around. She read my Valentine's Day card for her, but won't tell me what she thinks. Now I'm dying to know! Girls are evil. She made me admit that she pinned me twice today so I could get a hug. Though getting pinned wasn't such a bad experience and the hug was good too, hehe.

We went to Stop and Shop, I went to work and Kim filled out more paperwork. My mind wasn't really on work at all today, I was really tired. It was mostly on Kim and sleeping (not with Kim). When I got on break, I went to Mickey Dee's and there she was! It was amazing. We were meant for each other! Hehe. We hugged and such and then went our seperate ways again. Me to make money, her to spend it.

When the day finally ended, I came home and we talked for a bit. I told her that Maria and a few other people thought we were dating, which was probably the worst time for her mum to come on the phone, hehe. Anyways, Freshman Seminar in the morning, so I'm gone.

Hopefully hanging out with Kim tomorrow
Hopefully mailing out Kristen's Valentine tomorrow
Hopefully hanging out with Adam tomorrow
Hopefully seeing a movie with Terri tomorrow

Atleast one of those is going to happen.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277216-Boo-ya