*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275999-Dreams
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#275999 added February 5, 2004 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Dreams
Ok, let's start out with the first one.

This was really fucked up. It was a classroom...RUN BY JOHN BRICK. Yeah, how fucked up is that? The class: The history of the future. Wow, what drugs am I on? The class had a few people from work and a few people from college. It was a complete mad house. I don't know what the hell was going on. Then Kim texted me to wake me up.

Fell back asleep because...well, just because. Had this second dream. I guess it was my 19th birthday party and I was really famous. Guessing that because a lot of celebrities were there. Kid Rock, Pamela Anderson (who winked at me, score!), Ozzy, few others. There was also Stacey Mac and Aaron. All the others I can't remember except for one. Her name will not be used to protect the innocent. Plus I can already feel the jealousy coming from Kim.

I saw her walking up the stairs from my brother's room and I yelled her name. I was so happy to see her. I gave her a big hug and then gave her a kiss. She then had the biggest look of surprise and happiness on her face. Then Kim texted me and woke me up again. At that point I had 30 minutes to get to class, so I had to go.

Continue more on this later.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275999-Dreams