*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275937-My-Best-Friends
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #800641
My book. Does it have any possiblities, or not?
#275937 added March 19, 2004 at 5:59pm
Restrictions: None
My Best Friends
Mews, Human,

My best friend is Primrose Starberry Black, and I love her very much. That is a very long name for such a tiny and frail little kitt, but most everycat just calls her Primmy. Primmy has only three paws. I asked my mewma about it, and she told me that Primmy was born that way, and that sometimes those things just happened. She can’t run and play like the rest of us, but she doesn’t seem to mind. I walk very slowly when I am with her, so that she doesn’t have to use up all of her energy. Primmy lives in a big house in town, and she has a flower garden. I am going to give her some seeds to plant.

My other best friend is Shazon, and I love her too. She is very different from Primmy. She likes to jump into everything with all four paws. She always has to explore everything, and be the best at everything. And she usually is. She just wants to embrace the whole world all at once. She is lots of fun to be with.

Purrs, Mim

© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (UN: noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cynaemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275937-My-Best-Friends