*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275810-So-much-homework
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#275810 added February 8, 2004 at 10:39pm
Restrictions: None
So much homework.

Today was pretty uneventful, but it was only a half day, so I didn't expect anything to happen.

Got to school at 8:25 and got to roll call just as the bell was ringing.
Read my book in roll call for about 15 minutes until the careers advisor came in and told us that TAFE wasn't starting next week because they stuffed up class lists or something. That's good because I don't really want to go back.

In Ancient History, we watched a 20 minute video on Alexander The Great's father and where his grave was found. Then we went through the mind maps the teacher had photocopied and wrote notes (I spent most of the time highlighting my notes and not really listening, though).

Then it was a free. I did my maths homework in the quad for awhile. When I'd finished, Kristen and I went into the senior students only area and put our bags and folders down. We wanted to be there before the group came out so they can't say we followed them. Then we went to the deputy principal's office to see about him finally giving us our lockers. He wasn't there, so we sat on the bench outside his office and we got bored. Kristen decided to give an impersonation of the guy who auditioned for American Idol, singing "She Bangs" with the wrong lyrics. So, she was sitting on the bench, wiggling her hips singing "she bangs, she bangs, oh baby she moves, she moves, I go crazy 'cause she looks like a flower but she smells like my feet, like every girl in history" and I was cracking up, then the deputy principal came around the corner and caught us cracking up. It was funny.
He had to get this huge bolt cutter to cut the locks off our lockers (people had been using them without paying). He called it "the bolt cutter thingy" which of course reminded me of "Gilmore Girls" where Lorelai goes "can I play with your fun cutter thingy?" and "thanks for letting me borrow your thingy."
Okay, so then it was recess and we sat down and the group came out of class, rolling their eyes when then saw us. About 15 minutes into recess, Kristen and I went to see this teacher quickly about something and when we walked past Ben, he had this little spider and goes "want a spider?", shoving it in our faces. We ignored him.
We came back and found him trying to put it on her bag, but they dropped it when they saw us.

Then I had maths. It was okay. I'm kind of getting used to it, but I still want to change.

Then it was CFS. We did our study notes on Resource Management.

Then it was 12:40 and time to go home.

I got home, had lunch and started in on my homework. I don't know what got into me, but I felt so motivated. I did:

*3 page English essay.
*3 sets of questions for maths (Algebra- bleh)
*The Ancient History homework (A few paragraphs on Alexander The Great's father)
*Finished the CFS study notes
*Did this week's Society And Culture work

I'm so proud. I usually can't be bothered to do homework, but I was today.
Weird.
I also cleaned my room.

The Adolescence Centre rang. My appointment is for a Friday about 6 weeks away. That's a long time to wait. The school counsellor won't like that.

Oh well.

I actually feel okay right now, so that's good.

I don't want to see the counsellor tomorrow...

~*.: Sarah :.*~

Current mood: productive


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275810-So-much-homework