*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275707-Turn-around
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#275707 added February 3, 2004 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Turn around?
First let me talk about last night. Went to bowling and got 86,59,87, average finally back up to 76. We beat the Dummy team! Last time we got our asses kicked, we're actually making a comeback!

After bowling I came home and called Kim around 10:30, we had a pretty sad and depressing conversation. She was thinking of getting back with Dennis. He never did anything wrong. At that point, I sided with it, I didn't want to be sad anymore and neither did she. She made a new promise. She didn't tell me though, so I'm wondering what it is. At the end of the night (about 3am) I had basically given up on Kim. Not entirely, I still like her a lot, but everything going on right now has taken its toll on me.

Today was good actually. I got up and went to Stop & Shop to get an Amp and Piranha. Two drinks to start my day, they tasted so good going down...I love my caffiene...Anyways, that kept me awake for my class. We took this LASSI test. 75 situations and you answer if it is typical of you or not. Basically what I gave them was that I am a student who doesn't study, isn't afriad of flunking out, doesn't get pressured or stressed out, and doesn't even want to be here. After talking with the professor though, it kind of motivated me to stay with school. She didn't know what my answers were, it was just friendly talk about how I was doing this semester and what my interests are. She thinks I should do something in the math field and just start out slow. It made me happy to talk to her.

After that me and Stacey had lunch and we talked for awhile about the different things in our lives. It was fun, but then I had to go and pick up Kim. Hopefully it wouldn't be like last time.

Indeed it wasn't. With the fact that I had no money, no hunger, and no ideas of what to do, we went to my house. I cooked her a hot pocket (cheeseburger, good stuff) and then we watched Groundhog Day. At one point she tried to turn me into a pirate. The shirt says "A pirates life for me" but I didn't mean it literally! She flicked my eye. Fucking DEAD ON! It felt like my eye exploded and I was seeing stars for awhile in that eye. It hurt so much. I got a few hugs to compensate for it, which was good, but still! Could've done without! Hehe. It turned out to be a good day. I was happy, Kim was happpy. That's really what I care about.

Now I'm going off to see my Mum to convince her to not sell the house if I take a semester off. After that, I'm seeing a movie with Terri.

"You like boats but not the ocean. You go to a lake in the Summer with your family up in the mountains. There's a long wooden dock and a boat house with boards missing from the roof and a place where you used to crawl underneath to be alone. You're a sucker for french poetry and rhinestones. You're very generous, kind to strangers and children, and when you stand in the snow you look like an angel."

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275707-Turn-around