*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275545-I-cant-believe-they-did-that
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#275545 added February 3, 2004 at 7:07am
Restrictions: None
I can't believe they did that.








The group are up to their tricks again.

Kristen and I went out to sit in the senior students only area where we usually sit and we saw the group sitting there, so we walked to the furthest end of the area where we could eat and talk in peace.

So, after about 15 minutes, we remembered that we had to see a teacher about getting our lockers and left our bags, taking out our mobile phones and wallets.

On our way back, we were walking down the hall on the second storey, which overlooks the senior students only area. We looked out the window and we saw that our bags and folders weren't where we had left them. We walked around to see at a different angle and saw that our bags we hidden around a corner and our folders had been thrown into an overgrown bush crawling with insects.

I got so angry.

But I just told her that were were going to go out there, smiling, get our stuff and sit back down, because they wanted us to get all upset and cry. So, yeah, we did that and the group were all crowded around watching.

Chris goes "Aw, they found them"

I'm still angry, of course.

Why do they keep doing this?

~*.: Sarah :.*~

P.S: I survived maths :)

Current mood: angry


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275545-I-cant-believe-they-did-that