*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275237-Back-at-school
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#275237 added February 1, 2004 at 10:59pm
Restrictions: None
Back at school.

This is my day:

I woke up this morning feeling like I was going to cry. Since I felt like this over the weekend, I ignored it and did what I usually do before school. Then Mum dropped me off at Kristen's before school, so we could walk together. We watched some of "The Nanny" and then left at 8:00. We were both carrying two heavy folders because one of our new teachers wanted to see the work we did last year. So we were walking really slowly and complaining the whole way.

When we got to school, we walked straight past the group and went to sit outside our roll call rooms since our teachers said that if we didn't get to the room 2 minutes after the bell rang, we would be marked away.

I read my book ("Finding Cassie Crazy") in roll call and the careers advisor came in and handed out maps of the university we're going to for Discovery Day on the 11th of February.

I was waiting outside Kristen's roll call room and saw my maths teacher, so I went up to her and said "sorry I was crying on Friday, but something had happened just before" and she said "That's okay, as long as you're okay now. You look a bit brighter, anyway" I smiled and then Kristen came out and we walked away.

I was waiting outside the counsellor's office and the nice deputy principal came out of his office and goes to me "Hey Smiley. How are you?" and I said "Good thanks" and he said "How was your talk with your maths teacher?" I said "She said that I had to stay".
He asked me how I felt about it and I told him that I didn't want to stay, but I would. He said that if I still wanted to change in two weeks, then I could.

I was only in with the counsellor for 20 minutes, which was good. Then I went and sat with Kristen out the front and we did some homework while talking.

Then in Ancient History, while the teacher was getting himself confused about Alexander The Great and his father, Kristen and I named all the members of the group after characters in "SpongeBob SquarePants." Immature, but fun.

At recess I paid for my locker. It's my ex boyfriend's old one,, and he's still got his lock on it and didn't clean it out when he left school, so I have to wait until tomorrow at the end of lunch for the other deputy principal to get the lock cut off.

Then in English, we read a short story and talked about it for awhile. Three guys from the group kept looking at me and whispering, but I thought about their SpongeBob names and amused myself with that. I also got the "Briar Rose" study guide. We haven't actually got the books yet because the head English teacher forgot to order them. The other class have got the old copies and it's not fair since we won't be getting ours for a couple of weeks and we'll have to read them quickly because we're getting questions about it in the half yearly exams.

In Community And Family Studies, the new teacher looked through our old work (which only 5 people actually brought to school). I got my textbook which made my bag so heavy.
We read to ourselves out of the textbooks. We got homework.
Here's the good news: Our teacher said she was taking her year 8 class to the Easter show, and said we could come along if we wanted! Of course, everyone said yes straight away. I want to go since I haven't been for a few years.

I came home and ate my lunch before doing my homework. I read through the "Briar Rose" study guide and got sad because it has information on the Holocaust and it's just so sad. All those people were killed.

On Thursday when the teacher told us that the people being taken to the concentration camps were told they were going to have showers, but when they got in there, they were gassed. It's so sad.

Now I'm just checking my emails and posting at e4fans.

~*.: Sarah :.*~
P.S: I just heard Kylie Minogue's new song. I love it! It's way better than "Slow". I'm going to ask Mum if she can buy me the single.

Current Mood: sad



~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275237-Back-at-school