*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274992-Wow-what-a-tension-headache
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#274992 added February 1, 2004 at 5:22am
Restrictions: None
Wow, what a tension headache.


I should be doing research for my Independant Research Project for school, but I've got a tension headache and I can't concentrate.

I really don't want to walk to school with Kristen tomorrow morning. I don't feel up to school. I feel like if one little thing goes wrong, I'm going to burst into tears and I don't want a repeat of Friday.

But the counsellor said on Friday that if I don't turn up to school tomorrow, she's going to be calling home. It doesn't matter how many times I tell her, she still thinks that I'm suicidal. Why do I have to check in with her, anyway? I'm just so sick of talking about how I feel with her.

I feel: confused, upset, emotional, worried, anxious, scared, embarassed...etc.

I keep telling her this, but she still asks.

It's so weird pretending that everything is okay. I'm talking to Kristen on MSN Messenger and she's babbling on about her Mum burning her school blouse. Even if she did know, she wouldn't acknowledge it.

Do I tell anybody? Maybe nobody has noticed that I've been acting differently. THey probably haven't, since nobody notices me anyway.

Who am I going to sit with at lunch tomorrow? Kristen will want to sit with the group, but there is no way that I'm sitting with them after what Simon said. Not that they would notice.

Everything is just so messed up for me at the moment. I have so much going on and I feel like I can't handle it. I'm getting tired of acting like everything is okay and I feel like one little thing is going to make me snap and I'm be yelling at everyone, and then I won't be able to show my face at school again.

I'm gonna go...I'd better at least TRY to do some work.

~*.: Sarah :.*~


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274992-Wow-what-a-tension-headache