*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274732-What-a-weird-emotional-day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#274732 added February 3, 2006 at 7:52am
Restrictions: None
What a weird, emotional day.



Today I had a kind of...meltdown, I guess you could call it.
The horrible maths teacher said I couldn't change and I just started crying in front of her. I don't know why. It was kind of scary, actually.
Then I was outside with Kristen and one of the guys in the group we hang around goes to us: "Hey, girls who are in my Ancient History class. Why do you keep following us?" and then Kristen goes: "we don't follow you" and the guy goes: "Yes you do. We were sitting out the front and you followed us, and now we're sitting here and you followed us.
Then I walked away and sat by myself behind a tree, crying.

After recess, when I was supposed to go to maths, I went to the counsellor and she was on the phone. She took one look at me and said: "Have a seat, I'll just be a minute"
Then she hung up after a couple of seconds, shut the door and said: "What's the matter?"
I started crying once again and said "nobody likes me" and proceeded to use up a bunch of tissues while telling her everything.

It was so weird. Then she said she knew that when I stopped seeing her before, that we hadn't solved the original problem. She said I had depression and gave me a list of websites and some booklets.

She said she was really worried about me and she told me she wanted to see Mum. So, she called Mum in and we talked...

One day during the next two weeks, I have to go to the Adolescence Centre and get evaluated and get some medication.

I don't want medication.

I'm so confused and scared.

~*.: Sarah :.*~

P.S: And how am I supposed to face the maths teacher when I have her on Tuesday? She probably thinks that I'm a big baby.

Current mood: scared and confused.


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2006 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274732-What-a-weird-emotional-day