*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274098-School
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#274098 added January 25, 2004 at 2:27am
Restrictions: None
School.

Current mood: bouncy
Current music: "She Hates Me"- Puddle Of Mudd


I sort of want to go back to school. I mean, holidays are fun and I don't have to do school work every day, but being home for 5 weeks has resulted in many fights with Mum that aren't resolved as quickly as they are when I'm at school.
When I'm going to school, just say we have a fight at night or in the morning, we're usually both over it by the time I come home from school because we have other stuff to do. But, now, we fight for like 2 days, which sucks.
Yeah, so, I'm not looking forward to being ignored and the work and everything, but the fighting less thing is good.
I also want to be able to do what I want without my parents watching me. I know, I can't do exactly what I want at school (wag maths, for example), but if I want to talk in class or whatever, I don't have them looking at me disapprovingly.
End of rant.
I'm going to watch TV. "American Idol" comes on soon, I think. It's cool that we're getting it. I want to see that judge who's supposedly mean to the people to audition. I saw him on "World Idol" and I didn't like him, but whatever.
I didn't watch "Australian Idol" and I want to see what all the fuss is about.

~*.: Sarah :.*~
P.S: The "Australian Of The Year Awards" are on at the moment. I think Delta was nominated. Wasn't she?


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274098-School