*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273958-True-Reservation-Story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#273958 added January 23, 2004 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
True Reservation Story
This is a letter my dad just gave me to look at. One of his students wrote it. This is not a made up letter. All these events and people are real. I followed her spelling and language. The author of this is a 14 year old Apache girl. This is a small glimpse of Reservation life.
Dear....
How's your day so far? Well I'm gonna share you some things that happened 2 years ago. Well first of all this event started in November of 2002. My grandpa John was sleeping in his house and my dad's cousin Sherman came by at 3 in the morning knocked on his door and he was all wigging out on Crystal meth, he shot my Grandpa in the stomach. My uncle John lives above him, he heard the gun shot and immediatly ran down and he saw my grandpa laying there all bloody. So he ran back to his house and called 911 and he told his 5 year old son to get under the bed. When the woman answered he told her to send an ambulance right away and so she said she would. So my uncle thought he had hung up but he didn't and the guy sherman came up to my uncle's house and you can hear the guy throw my uncle down and they were scrambling for the gun so the guy started beating my uncle to death with it and he had shot him about 7-11 times in the stomach and legs. So the ambulance arrived and my grandpa was still alive but he looked like a big ballon so they rushed him to the hospital and in the scene my uncle passed away.
The guy Sherman was hiding out in the house and he ran out the door and all the police mans shot him shot him blew his arm off and the little boy ran out so they picked him up took Sherman to jail and contacted all of the relitives. My grandpa survived for 2 months and died on my dad's birthday and got buried on my auntie's birthda. THIS IS THE STUFF THAT I'LL NEVER FORGET

AND SHERMAN WENT TO PRISION.

Girls name

© Copyright 2004 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273958-True-Reservation-Story