*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273870-Ultra-Dumb-Kid-Class
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#273870 added January 22, 2004 at 10:31pm
Restrictions: None
Ultra Dumb Kid Class
Well, today I went to Freshman Seminar. All I have to say is "Wow!" How fucking retarded do you have to be to get in that class? I must be really special, hehe. This class is for kids that don't know how the hell they finished highschool and got into college. It teaches you to write down your homework a specific way, teaches you to do work when it is assigned, and things of that sort. Fuck that, my way of improving my grades is easier. I'm just not going to work 35 hours a week. Simple. I win.

After school I went to Whitman Stop and Shop to show Molly my new hat, she hated it, hehe. Melody wasn't there and wasn't going to be until 5, oh well, can't really wait around for that. I was seeing Kim today.

Went to Norwell Stop and Shop and called Kim and said I was on my way. Then I bought some roses with a fake rose in the middle. The cutest note attached: "I'll be thinking only of you until the last rose withers" and Off to see Kim. I live for the cute stuff! Drove over to Kim's and damn it was hard trying to keep the roses from falling on the floor. But I got there with the roses intact and she came out and we went back to my house.

Not too much happened, we just hung out, attempted to make a cd, ate some chicken, then watched 25 minutes of Groundhog Day. I'd say it was a day well spent. After that I drove her home, came back, and talked to her online. She said her mum wasn't too appreciative of the flowers I gave her. And according to her sister, I stayed back a year because I went to Italy with AFS. I never knew that about myself, hehe. So I'm guessing that Mel doesn't know who I am, and if they want me to prove I was a goody two shoes in highschool (with narcolepsy) then they can check out my transcript.

Later on, I went to Mum's for dinner and it was a good old time. I ate a lot: 2 cheeseburgers, cape cod potato chips, beans and corn, 4 mini cupcakes, and 3 cans of schweppes. I was so full, I passed out on her La-Z-Boy for an hour or so. Then I came home to find Kim lwft me a thank you for a nice day and the roses. Hopefully we can do it again!

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273870-Ultra-Dumb-Kid-Class