*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273761-Back-to-School-and-Statie-racing
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#273761 added January 21, 2004 at 11:46pm
Restrictions: None
Back to School and Statie racing
Well, today was good. Woke up a few times this morning. Once to Kim's texting, twice because my dad woke me up to ask me what time I had class, third time because I thought it was thursday, and finally again when I actually had to wake up.

I finally went to class and it was a good old time. Saw Pat, Megan, and Nikki. Good old times. Also saw Bob between classes. Still haven't seen Steff or Jess's clone, though I think I lost my Eygptian Ratscrew Partner (sniffle). I went to my first class, Spanish, and about 10 minutes into the class, I noticed that Megan and Nikki were sitting right next to me. How I missed the red hair, I don't know. It was an alright class, nothing really interesting. Next class was Human Resources. It seems like it's going to be a kinda shitty class, but there's hope. The teacher is some old guy and he seems pretty cool. Last class, English, looks interesting. I don't really think the teacher is human. He lacks the ability to talk, walk, or hand out papers normally. Could be fun though.

After class I talked to Pat for awhile and then went back to my car. Called up Steve and we planned to do something. First we got some Mickey Dee's and filled up the Shaggin' Wagon's tank. Then Steve had to go home after he called his house. So further plans got cancelled.

I went to Stop and Shop after that and talked to Doris about Kim getting a job. She said she was looking for Day cashiers and baggers right now, but that doesn't mean she won't get hired. However, Doris wasn't aware that Cody wanted to get out of Dunkin Donuts and I told her that. She said that Cody would have to see her. So soon there might be an opening in Dunkin Donuts...

Came home and Steve called. I told him to come on over while I was talking to Kim. So we were hanging out here for a little bit and then decided to go to the Kingston Mall.

We got there and then went to Hot Topic, Newbury Comics, and then played some cards in the food court. After that we decided to go back to Bickfords. Then things got exhilerating!

We got on the highway and decided to test how fast the Shaggin' Wagon could go. Steve got it up to 90 and we were smooth sailing. Then Steve goes, "Woah! I'm going 90!.....Wow, and this guy is trying to pass me!" When we were almost neck and neck, I look over to see what kind of car it was. That's when I read "STATE POLICE" on it. Terror came over me and I said "Steve, it's the State Police!" He said "Seriously???" and I said "Slow...the fuck...down!" Steve eased on the brakes and the Statie went by. We were both freaking out that we didn't get pulled over. That was fucking insane! We then went to Friday's (Bickfrod's was closed) and celebrated Steve being the luckiest man in the world and racing a Statie.

The night pretty much ended with that. Came home, told the story of Steve the Statie racer, talked to Kim for a bit (can't wait till after class tomorrow) and then wrote this entry.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273761-Back-to-School-and-Statie-racing