*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273483-just-another-entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#273483 added January 19, 2004 at 10:29pm
Restrictions: None
just another entry
ok so my mom gets a letter from my grandma the other day. it says "thought you might want to read this" it contained 2 letters to my grandma from kay. one was the typical yearly family letter. another was much more personal. it was all about how terriblely sorry she was about this years "events" in other words how sorry she was that she as well as my parents allowed her mentally off (jenny, i grew up w/ her, she is 32 acts like she is 13) she allowed her to be around my little sister. then it came out that jenny had molested my little sister. she talked about the hardships of having jenny and how terribly sorry she was. and how she just did not know what to do. and how this version of the letter was the 3rd she had attempted to write. i cried. this "event" screwed my sister out of her rightful childhood. they all knew she had molested another child before. what the fuck were all their problems? my sister's molestation could have been avoided. yet these people did not aviod it. they confused and we and saught guidence w/ their chruch (again LDS) and jenny is still doing the exact same things. running around their town w/ very little supervision. i am very angry about this. she writes this letter of apology and yet she is unwilling to face her new reality. her daughter's actions lost her the best friends she ever had and she hasn't done anything to stop her daughter or apologize to my little sister. what ever. i don't need their shit.

© Copyright 2004 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273483-just-another-entry