*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273214-Noisy-Neighbours
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#273214 added January 21, 2004 at 9:15am
Restrictions: None
Noisy Neighbours.

One of the first things Mum said to me this morning when I got up was: "Those bloody neighbours of ours". Turns out that at 5:45 this morning, they blasted rock music in the flats which drifted into our house. Of course, I didn't hear it as I can sleep through anything. She's going to write them a letter saying that if they do it one more time, she's calling the people who rent the flats out. Oh, these are the same neighbours who were arguing about the table lamp and robbing houses in one of my past entries.

Now my mum is ranting and raving about my dad who had been in a bad mood all day and is taking it out on us. Honestly, she yells at me for going on about him, but she does it herself. I took great pleasure in saying "you could do a lot worse" which is what she says to me whenever I say anything negative about him.

I'm sort of upset because school goes back soon and once again, I'll be friendless. Yeah, I'll have Kristen, but she's not really my friend.

Lorelai: It kinda gives 'just do it' a whole different meaning.
Gilmore Girls was on tonight! I liked it but:

* Lorelai shouldn't have been so nice to her mother. She should have said something about how she feels humiliated when Emily tells her off in front of Rory and other people.
* Rory shouldn't have just gotten in the car with Jess, she should have said everything she said to him in the message she left him.
* Where the hell was Luke? One scene? He should be in it more, honestly.
* Lorelai should have given Jess a telling off for speaking to her that way. Who does he think he is?

~I like all these characters, by the way, it's just that I like to state the things that I don't like. It gets very annoying, I'm sure, but I do it all the time.

Tomorrow, Mum and I are going to town, I think. I have to go somewhere else first where I don't really want to go, but Mum is going to make me, I suppose, which is highly unfair as I sink into a slight depression whenever I go there which isn't exactly the people's fault, more like me feeling guilty about how I feel when I go there.

Rant finished.

~*.: Sarah :.*~

Current Mood: discontent
Current Music: Some song from Moulin Rouge.

~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273214-Noisy-Neighbours