*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273195-Well-this-is-fun
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#273195 added January 17, 2004 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
Well, this is fun
Danielle's mad at me for something I said to Al. Not sure what. Hopefully things are alright. I think I'm the only one that wants the relationship to work out between them, hehe.

Work went by very very slowly today. Just kind of dragged on forever. I got to work with Noreen though! Ah, Noreen, she's the best ever. I'll have to visit her and Matt in Abington soon. Anyways, my Mum came in today too. During the last half hour of my shift. It was good, talked to her till I punched out. I need to visit her more often.

Went to the mall with Steve afterwards and met up with Kim and Christine. I had never met Christine before, and she was defiantely a cutie. Ofcourse like all girls I find good looking, she's probably 14 or 15, hehe. I hate that age group. Kim seemed to be jealous whenever I paid some attention to Christine, hehe. During the movie she kept poking me and I kept poking her. Good times. The movie wasn't bad either. "And Then Came Polly." Pretty decent. Then went to Bickfords afterwards with Steve. Played some cards and talked. Some more good times. Going to Bickfords with Steve will never get old.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273195-Well-this-is-fun