*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273070-New-Era
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#273070 added January 16, 2004 at 4:31am
Restrictions: None
New Era
Woke up at 6:30 today because Kim was feeling mean, hehe. Thanks babe. She sent me a huge text message. It came in 3 parts. I didn't know they could do that. I fell back alseep till noon and then got up to shower for work.

The reign of the tyrant Georgia is now over. Long live the new tyrant Todd! Today was Georgia's last day and she called in sick. Awesome! Apparently a lot of people found out that Georgia was leaving and they're applying to come back tomorrow. Boo ya! Krys is going to come back which will be amazing. It was a good time at work today. I discovered some new crazy things. Fiddle Faddle Popcorn (with real Planters Peanuts!) and Broccoli Wockly. I am now afraid of doing returns. When we are getting to names like that, game over. We have to start again. The night was pretty boring, as far as my cool little clock says, we got down to -9.7 degrees. Awesome. Nothing else really happened, just stayed here and ate some pineapple and yogurt.

School starts on Tuesday. That'll be a good time. Me and Stacey are going to have lunch after we get out of class. Should be a good time, I miss her so much. I need me Stacey!

Started watching this pretty cool movie "Amongst Friends" I'll have to see if I can get that somewhere.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273070-New-Era