*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272742-Im-bakingbeware
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#272742 added January 13, 2004 at 6:16am
Restrictions: None
I'm baking...beware!


I was watching some of "Poltergeist- The Other Side" (The second one) with the lights off. Even though I've seen it a few times before, I got scared when the worm was in Steven's drink and he drank it, so I turned it off. In my defense, it's raining and thundering here so that added to the creepiness.

So, I'm baking cookies. I have cookie dough on the floor in the kitchen, in my hair and on my skirt, but I'm baking! Mum's at work and Dad's in bed, so I am free to bake whatever I want. Mum usually doesn't let me bake because I tend to forget to take things out of the oven, or forget to add an ingredient, but what can go wrong baking cookies?

I'm bored. I still have 9 minutes until I have to take the first batch out of the oven. Plleeeassseeeee let them turn out okay! I want to make heaps so I can have some tomorrow.

I decorated my folder for school today. On the front, it has the guy that plays Dean on "Gilmore Girls" (Jared something) and some "Harry Potter" pictures. On the inside left is a picture of Jade and Kirsty from "Home and Away", a picture of Pink, a picture of the cast of "The O.C" (which still isn't on here, by the way), more "Harry Potter" pictures and a picture of Izzy, Jack and Connor from "Neighbours". On the inside right side is a picture of Ryan from "The O.C", a picture of Steph and Max from "Neighbours" and more "Harry Potter" pictures. On the back cover, there is "Harry Potter" contact.

I watched "Downtown Crossing" today on TV1. I actually liked it, even though Joey was the only character from DC in it. I didn't watch it the first time it aired, because I didn't want to watch and ep with just Joey in it, but it was good.

Oops, I have to take the cookies out of the oven. I'll be back to tell you how they went.


LATER: They were fine. Only a bit burnt around the edges and stuff, but that's okay.
I'm going to go and make more.

~*.: Sarah :.*~

Current Mood: pleased


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272742-Im-bakingbeware