*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272689-Its-the-end-of-an-era
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#272689 added February 3, 2006 at 6:50am
Restrictions: None
It's the end of an era!
This entry will be endless Dawson's Creek babble, so if you don't like the show, or don't watch it, then you probably won't be interested.

Part one of the finale is on right this minute. The second part is going to be aired tomorrow. I watched it up until Joey and Pacey were hugging in his restaurant and Dawson walks in. Then I turned it off and pushed 'record' on the video player. I don't want to watch it!

I know I've only been a fan since late season 3, but I love the show so much and I'm going to feel kind of...flat when it's all over. I've done nothing but complain about the way the show is going, the whole Dawson/Joey/Pacey thing, but truthfully, I still watch it because it gives me something to talk about.

Kristen and I are basically the only ones in our year who watch it, so when we want to confuse people, we use lines from the show (which also works with Gilmore Girls). In year 9, we made our own newsletter called "The Capeside Capers", in year 8, when Kristen was trying to explain the show to me, we planted trees at school and named them after the characters...All this is going to stop once the show ends, because I'm not going to see it regularly unless I watch my tapes and DVDS.

I don't know, it's just going to be sad when it ends.

~*.: Sarah :.*~

P.S: I think I'm starting to like Pacey/Joey together...LOL. Typical me. I start to ship them when the show's over.

Current mood: dorky
Current music: Dawson's Creek Theme



~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2006 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272689-Its-the-end-of-an-era