*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272606-Can-you-feel-the-love-tonight-No-I-cannot
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#272606 added February 3, 2006 at 6:29am
Restrictions: None
"Can you feel the love tonight?" No, I cannot.
I'm back online, after a few hours.

Elton John was just on singing "Can you feel the love tonight?" from "The Lion King". At least, I think it was Elton John, and I think that song is from "The Lion King". Well, anyway, I hate it and always have. I hate nearly all slow songs. Except those by Delta Goodrem, of course.

Um. Oh, yeah, I'm cranky 'cause I've got writer's block.
While I was taping Dawson's Creek today, I watched sbout 10 minutes of it at the beginning. I think it was "Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption" but I'm not sure. I have no idea why they're back in Capeside since I haven't watched it for about 2 weeks. I'm not planning to watch the finale until I'm sure I can think of Jen dying without opening my mouth and complaining about how Michelle Williams deserved a better ending for her character. Although, I've heard she does an excellent job in the episode.

I want my "Dick" DVD or video! The video Ezy store said they'd ring when it comes in, but that was 2 weeks ago. LOL. It was embarassing going in and asking if they had "Dick" to buy. Dirty!

I keep having to explain that no, it isn't a dirty movie, it's a comedy starring Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams.

I also want "IT" because it scares me. And I like to watch it over and over until it doesn't scare me and then I can mock it.

Hmmm. That's about it. I just wanted to complain about my writer's block and chatter away about nothing.

~*.: Sarah :.*~
Current mood: cranky
Current music: "Innocent Eyes"- Delta Goodrem.


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2006 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272606-Can-you-feel-the-love-tonight-No-I-cannot