*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272463-Winter-Break
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#272463 added January 10, 2004 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
Winter Break
Good break, good break. So far one of the best christmas breaks of my life. I managed to clean up on christmas - a laptop and over $250 in gift cards (yay! a laptop! that means I can actually access the internet on a decent machine again! more updates here I come!). As my previous entry shows, I made the deans list (woot!) which means It'll be easier to get into whatever school I decide to transfer to next semester. That makes the stress of transfering a little easier.

The trip to new mexico was great. Jeremy's mom is really cool, and i can see from her where he gets a good number of his personality traits (driving like a maniac, for example). It was really cool to get to meet her (well, technically we'd met once before but I was still with Jackson then, so it wasn't like this time - but apparently she noticed how much I liked Jeremy right then and predicted he and I would end up together - good call). It was good to get to spent three solid days with Jeremy too.

All in all, I don't think this break could have gone better. I really missed a bunch of people while I was in Gunny (Cody, Gaite, Pam...) and it was great to get to see them. Working was great too, I really missed the IYM group, and money is always good. I got offered a job as manager at Games Workshop out of the blue, which would be interesting, since I don't play any of their games. But I could learn, yes, I could learn. Dan seems pretty hell bent on keeping me in the IYM group, so that would be cool, and I know Greg would miss me if I left too. With any luck I'll be able to get a job at one of the IYM locations when I come back from Gunny, and I know Greg wants me back at the Mills. We'll see.

Well, I hope everyone out there who reads this journal (what few of you there are) had as good a holiday as I did, and I hope your new year is good too.





"If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time, or the tools, to write." - Stephen King

"Forbidden fruits create jams" - Chuch sign saying

"What a strange path I took to find my heart" - Crime and Punishment in Suburbia

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." - Mark Twain

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2004 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272463-Winter-Break