*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/271837-Coma-White
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#271837 added January 11, 2004 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
Coma White
Coma White
Something is cold and blank, behind her smile.
She's standing on an overpass,
In her miracle mile...

You were, from a perfect world,
A world that threw me away today...
Today...To run away!

A pill to make you numb
A pill to make you dumb
A pill to make you, anybody else.
But all the drugs in this world,
Won't save her from herself...

Her mouth was an empty cut,
And she was waiting to fall.
Just bleeding like a polaroid, that
Lost all her dolls.

You were from a perfect world,
A world that threw me away today...
Today...To run away!

A pill to make you numb
A pill to make you dumb
A pill to make you, anybody else.
But all the drugs in this world,
Won't save her from herself...
--Marilyn Manson


An awesome song from his "Mechanical Animals" CD! Also, I have that song on my 'Graver's Paradise' CD. But, it's by Apoptygma Berserk, and it's more of a techo-y song. Eh, you just have to listen to the CD!

So, yah...Christmas and New Year's Day has come and went! My, where did 2003 go? I think it's hiding underneath my bed with all the rest of muh junx.

Bah, what did I get for Christmas? Lava lamp, 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' on DVD. Man, I LURV that movie!! Oh, a DVD player for my room, and some...Umm..Cash! That's about the only interesting things. Yah...So...

Gah, (Random words are my thing today, no? ^_^)I go back to school in two days! And, I DON'T WANNA! *Cries, pouts, and yells.* Oh, sorry bout that. Had to complete the whole 'baby' thing!

Hmm...Anything else I need to put here? No, nothing really...OH! That 'big decision' that I had to make. Well, guess what?! I made it! YAY for me!! *Claps* Right, and so far, I'm happy with the outcome.

Okay, so, that's about it I suppose! Drop me a line sometime (for those that actually read this darned thing)! Blessed be to you all!!

~*PSYCHO!*~

*Star*


"You know that song 'Hungry Eyes'? They had this homoerotic thing where they had a shot of Viggo pulling out his sword and looking at me, and me looking at him and drawing my bow. It was brilliant, man."
--Orlando Bloom comment from Newsweek on LOTR crew doing a 'Leggy' vid ('borrowed' from Dina Lerret's sig)

"Life Is A Witch, Then You Fly"











© Copyright 2004 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/271837-Coma-White