*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/269481-Pink-Floyd-is-depressing
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#269481 added December 15, 2003 at 2:01am
Restrictions: None
Pink Floyd is depressing
On Saturday at Stop & Shop, Jen was saying that food was really expensive and I said to her, "Not if you bought all Stop and Shop brand stuff." She said you couldn't live on Stop and Shop stuff, I said you could, she said to name something in every aisle. Too easy. Starting from the back.

22- SS Bread, SS Ice Cream
21- SS Frozen Vegetables
20- SS Paper Towels
19- SS Dishwashing Soap
18- SS Cat Food
17- SS Pain Relief
16- SS Toothpaste
15- SS Tampons (she laughed)
14- SS Baby Food
13- SS Playing Cards
12- SS Candy
11- SS Candles
10- SS Shovels
9 - SS Soda
8 - SS Chips
7 - SS Vegetables
6 - SS Seasonings
5 - SS Candy
4 - SS Cookies
3 - SS Juice
2 - SS Produce
1 - SS Produce

So that was fun. Jen said that I was smart for telling her an item in every aisle.

Talked to Jess tonight and had a serious conversation. It was pretty good. Something we'll have to do again. Listening to Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, now that says it all. I do wish Jess was here.

What is Lifetime Happiness and Happiness Now to you Nick?

Lifetime Happiness to me is having come home to my girlfriend and kiss her on the cheek and say "I love you." I'm not sure about marriage, the idea of it scares me. My two kids are smart and popular in school. When I'm older with my girlfriend/maybe wife, the grandchildren come over and learn lessons of life through my stories. Till the end, I will have kept my dearest friends, I will have lost my enemies, and I will have lived life with a smile always.

Happiness Now is to either fightclub with my cousin Brian which hasn't been for awhile or cuddle with Jess which hasn't been for awhile.

I want a smile on my face. I want to be the CEO of Stop and Shop. I want to be a Wrestler named the Little Blue Buddy. I want to be rockstar. I want to be a movie star. I want to be a stand-up comedian. I want to be a writer. I want to be a hero for the country. I want to challenge death head on and live to tell the tell. Do all this with a smile and then die with that same smile.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/269481-Pink-Floyd-is-depressing