*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268966-Trying
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#268966 added December 9, 2003 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Trying
Please don't talk to other people about what you and I talk about. Especially when you don't understand everything I have said enough to relay it correctly.

Please don't roll your eyes at me and think that I won't notice. I do. In person and on the phone, I can do this.

Please don't expect me to understand everything that you say. And if you do expect this, please take the time to thouroughly explain it, as many times as it may take.

Please don't think I am superwoman. I cannot do all things right now. I am not THAT talented.

Please just love me sometimes. Sometimes, I don't need your lectures, or your wise words. I just need your love and friendship above all else.

Please understand that sometimes I am not going to feel good, and won't want anything but the company of someone who cares.

Can you please just do these things for me?

For you, I will....

Listen when you have something to say. I might not like what you have to say, but I will listen. I will also take into consideration what you have said.

I will try and do things for you, one at a time. Not all at once, but in time, I will do what you need me to do.

I will just love you when that is what you need. I will understand that you may just need some time, and I will give it to you.

I will just be your friend...because sometimes we all just need someone to be there.

I will not discuss things that you tell me with other people. This is wrong, and shouldn't be done.

I may very well roll my eyes at you, but when you realize I have done it, I will not deny it.

I will always be honest with you, so you should not ask me a question, unless you want the truth. Because that it what you will get. And it may hurt. So be ready, and don't hold it against me if it causes us to argue.


These are important facts, not suggestions, as to how to have a good friendshiop with me.

There ya go. Easy as that right? Post them in my journal, and everyone will read them, and abide by em...right? Nope. There will still be those people who won't do anything in here, but expect me to uphold my promises. And then there are those people who will just "know" that this entry is for them. Newsflash! Just because I write my mind, doesn't mean it is always for someone specific. If you constantly feel that way, maybe you should examine yourself?

Going to bed very early.....
Beckie


© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268966-Trying