*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268756-back-from-debate
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#268756 added December 7, 2003 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
back from debate
ok, i'm now back from my sp&deb tournment in bullhead city, river valley, ok it's right across the river from laughlin nevd. i think i did pretty well, my debate skills improved alot, i won 2 out of my 4 cases, i think that i would have won 3 but the 1st one was very close and the judge knew my opponent. whatever, i'm just very very very happy that i won 2 cases, one of the cases that i lost, i lost to a snotty boy. he's a freshmen, according to stephenie (more on on her later,) mr. clark (my old english teacher who is the coach) and a bunch of other ppl his older brother was an awsome debater and it's a shot to the ego when he is compared to him. i didn't know this until after i had been womped by this little guy, (he's a freshmen) and mr. c went over later and said "so you're blank blank's little brother? sucks to be you man" lol! i really wish that i could have been there. later step, did something about the same "you are blank blank's little bro, say hi to your bro for me? yeah he was awsome, we all liked him very much. he was poliet" hint hint. that was cool.
ok the relationships in sp. &deb, are well, complicated. everytime i got alone with a person (except eric, jj and thomas, more about them later) they would start to go off on other ppl who are past or current members. bradin went off on kera and colin, kendel went off on megan and mr clark. step went off on megan and kristen. kristen went off on megan and step. for the most part these ppl pretend to get along w/ each other. the rational part of me says that i should run as fast as a can. this is just more drama that i don't want or need. but i think i may be getting addicted to debateing or something obsurd like that.
so stephanie is almost comp oppisite of me, she's pettie blond, very mormon, and very middle of america type thinking. apperently she has decided to shelter me or something from the group. i'm not sure why or anything, she's being a very good introducer to the group i guess. teaching me how to debate as well as tricks, she won varisty lincolin douglas for this tournment. which is completely awsome. however, she seems to be someone that i knw i can't/shouldn't trust. i keep surprising her. she asks me if i miss being popular, she tells me how much like megan i am, (there is prob more about meg in my entries in may) megan is who half the ppl in sp&deb are bashing. she's kinda weird, very smart and very opionated. both kristens said it was comp. wrong, that step was being superfical. i dont know. i'll figure these politics out eventually.
ok, i used to like eric, he hangs out with chase, colin and aaron. very sarcastic, and smart. he is constantly being a downer on being a virgin. he think's monica's boobs are heaven sent, bascially he's obsessed with sex. the 2 of us were like kinda flirting all weekend, he's ok, i don't think i'd go out w/ him. jj is very very smart, he's one of those guys who can spew out bs and make it sound wonderful. complete polition, but he's cool, he's dated like almost everyone. or everyone has had crush on him. he seemed to be wanting me to go w/ him to his rounds and stuff but i don't know. i don't think i like him in any way but friends. thomas, very very cute, funny, smart sarcastic and mormon. crap. he's pretty cool though, i like him, but i really doubt that i have a chance, oh well. it was a good weekend, now i have to attempt to repair my relationship with my brother. he has a wicked temper, he explodes and expects everyone to concede. yeah right. well let's just say i didn't and my fighting skills are superior to his. i think (i know it sounds conceded) but his life may be made harder by me. he's the mid cild, only boy, my sis and i are both into school he isn't. we are both very social and sometimes my parents pressure him to be mroe like us. i don't know. i'm grouchy when i think about it. well i should go get started on my hm wk. later.........


© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268756-back-from-debate