*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267821-I-finally-saw-Jess
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#267821 added November 29, 2003 at 2:02pm
Restrictions: None
I finally saw Jess
Went to work on the Management Project in Foxboro. That was a hell of a drive. Made it there alright though. The only problem really is that she was going for a mind-blowing paper. Sentences that were 5 lines long and such. It just wasn't computing to me. I'm going to make a poster of information for a visual. Should be good. Got there probably at 1. Stayed until about 8. It was alright. Jess called around 6:30 to see if I was going to Al's. I said I would be there.

Got to Al's after much delay. My dad's truck ran out of gas and I had to go pick him up. On the way there, I ran over something and got a hole in my muffler. Wasn't too happy about it. Anyways, finally got to Al's house and Jess greeted me with open arms. Finally a hug!!! It's been so long and I missed her so much.

It was a good group. Al, Bob, Jess, and me. Jess called Danielle three times to get her over here. Everyone drank except for Danielle. Jess has become a lush. She drank 3 shots of Southern Comfort, 4 Smirnov Ice Triple Blacks, and 3 Mike's Hard Lemonade. Not bad for the second time she's ever had alcohol. All in all it was a fun time. Lots of hugs, lots of talking. Mike kept telling us not to give her anymore and that he was uncomfortable with Al sleeping in the same bed with her. He didn't want anything to happen while she was drunk. Understandable. Al calmed him down about it, but me and Al both realized that it looked like Mike was the one trying to take advantage of her. I stayed my distance because I'm a good guy, hehe. If I was to kiss Jess, it would be when she's sober so she'd remember it. Wonder if that chance will ever come?

(Jess screams)
Al: Jess, if you act up again, you have to kiss Danielle
Jess: Ok
Danielle: I hate you

(later on)
(Jess screams)
Al: Jess, what did I say?
Jess: I don't know, I have to handcuff Danielle or something.

(in the kitchen)
Jess: I am not going to take off my shirt Nick!
Me: I didn't say anything Jess
Al: What are you thinking about Jess?

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267821-I-finally-saw-Jess