*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267682-Thanksgiving
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#267682 added November 28, 2003 at 1:32am
Restrictions: None
Thanksgiving
Well, let's start a few days ago. I played cards with Jess on Monday and hung out a little with her on Tuesday and we were both all smiles. Wed. comes and I'm talking to her. I say, "So, got any plans for tonight?" and she says, "I'm probably hanging out with my boyfriend." SCREEEEEEECH! Back that up for a sec, will ya????? Boyfriend??? That came out of left field! Turns out they've been together since Saturday. What the fuck is that about??? And you'd think by asking "anything new?" on Monday, SOMETHING might've come up! I was a little ticked, but I'm alright. Just play it cool, I'm running out of girls, gotta keep this one. Just pretend like I'm not interested.

Anyways, Thanksgiving was fun. Basically just hung out with Brian, Colby, and Rich. We went to visit Mum at Aunt Dale's house and we were there for quite some time. Rich needed to get his computer fixed and all. Anyways, it was all fun and everything. I need to call into sick tomorrow for work though. Need to go to Foxboro to do a Management project with Steff. should be fun. After that, I should be able to get back here and visit Jess at Al's house. It'll be awesome to see her again, I can't wait.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267682-Thanksgiving