*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267676-Doing-something-for-the-wrong-reasons
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#267676 added November 27, 2003 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Doing something for the wrong reasons
I want to talk about doing something for the wrong reason, but I don't really know where to start. I guess I'll start with doing something for other people. When you live your life for someone else, and do something based on how you think they would feel, it isn't a good thing. There comes a point where you have to do what you have to do to be happy. Everyone and everything else aside. You should care what the prominent people in your life are going to feel. Not say, but feel. There is a difference. But you shouldn't change your whole life for someone. Ever.

Something that was on my mind today. No one is making me make my decisions for them....especially not today. :)

Well, running along here, just wanting to say that I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and for my friends, know that there are not a one of you that I did not think about today. Honestly.

Thankfully,
Beckie


Today, I am thankful for my dad.

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267676-Doing-something-for-the-wrong-reasons