*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267512-thankful
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#267512 added November 26, 2003 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
thankful
ok, for the past couple of days my sign lang class has had an evil sub. you know the type, grouchy, don'tcrackasmileortheclasswillovertakeyou that type. she makes up these stupid "busying" assignments, today after watching some movie about the early life of helen keller she called a select few students up to the front of the class to say 3 things that they were thankful for....... ha ha ha. sooooooo i happen to be one of those people, yeah, i get up there and say in sign language (which everyone in the room can read except for her...) "i am thankful that this evil cow of a teacher is leaving soon, i am thankful that i will not have to tolerate her anylonger, oh, i am also thankful for my life" lmao!!!!!! the whole class was trying to pretend not to laugh. it was so freaking funny. i was expecting someone to think of doing it before me but oddly enough no one did. soooo freaking funny....... after i'm done she's like "thanks for presenting" no problem....... god i just died with laughter. ok later.
mj

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267512-thankful