*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267437-what-is-so-intresting-about-the-quiet-ones
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#267437 added November 25, 2003 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
what is so intresting about the quiet ones
what is so intresting about quiet girls? seriously? guys just flock to these quiet girls and i just don't understand it. well quiet sweet girls. what are they doing looking for life partners? looking forsomeone to mother them? god.
i am not mormon. obviously. but i live in an area with many mormons, many many. no not utah. az. anyway, there is this mormon rule that you can't date until you are 16. right ok. so this girl, stephene just turned 16 i think, she's on the speech and debate team and she's very good. she's mormon. and she has like 6 guys completely in love with her. i don't understand it. she was playing "mercy" with one guy in the hall. if you don't know what mercy is it is a game were you are kind of holding hands and being the other person's hand to see who has a lower pain tolerence. anyway, she was playing with this guy who likes her, she was getting her ass kicked, but refusing to give up and say "mercy" then this other guy walks into the hall sees the big guy doing this, hears step telling him to stop, not saying "mercy" cause she didn't want to give up. the new guy freaks out on the other guy and starts attacking him. seriosuly attacking. the other guy is dumbfounded, and way bigger then the new guy. but the new guy fights viliantly. yeah, and here is little ms. step. standing there going "oh dear come on boys" ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how 1950s! noooooooooo............... personally i would have shouted (i have very good range) and gotten them to stop right off the bat. 2ndly i would say "mercy" when it was obvious that i was getting beaten. ugh. it annoys the crap outta me that girls like that get all the cute sensitive guys. and the only guys who like me are ones who are wild. ugh.
mj

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267437-what-is-so-intresting-about-the-quiet-ones