*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267344-Judging-something-you-dont-understand
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#267344 added November 24, 2003 at 10:27pm
Restrictions: None
Judging something you don't understand
Okay, kind of serious-type journal entry. I am getting frustrated with people judging something they don't know anything about. Take this for example... a Christian does their best to lead someone to the Lord, and upon the beginning of the conversation every time, the non-Christian says "I don't get it, and I don't want to." Hopefully the Christian would keep trying, but at the very least keep a good testimony right? They would not sit in a roomful of people that they were trying to lead to Christ, and say gossip about other church memebers and other Christians (hopefully not gossiping at all) or say anything bad about Christ-and whatnot, because it would then possibly discourage the non Christian. The non Christian would then hopefully have nothing bad to say about life with Christ.

So back to the original topic, I don't think it is fair of people to have an opinion on something they know nothing about. If they want to know something about it, they ought to listen, so that at the very least, they might know something about it.

Okay- that being said....

My night at work was sooooo slow. Almost to the point of driving Tiff and I nuts. But it was cool, because we left before 9:15, which is really good. :) Tips were actually really good for how stinkin slow it was. Came home, went downtown and got some chinese food- and by the way- even if it doesn't taste like chicken, I know for a fact what I saw tonight, and I saw Chicken.....so at the very least, a fooooking, it's chicken. :) Yeah- anyway....it's snowing here. Just enough to accumulate very slowly. Please pray that people will be smart this year, and drive carefully. Please also pray that God will be merciful on us, and there will be no 7 feet of snow this year. Yep- I'm from Buffalo, NY. :)

So yeah. Hope everyone has a good night. And think about what I said. Please?

Love,
The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267344-Judging-something-you-dont-understand