*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266675-The-other-me
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#266675 added November 19, 2003 at 12:40am
Restrictions: None
The other me
Butch. That is who I am today. I am Butch. Please, don't call me Beckie, Bekini, Bek, The Bek, Becca, Babe, Love, or anything but Butch.

I am having a rough moment. So, since I can, I am going to post some helpful hints about dealing with me.

First off, don't tell me it's okay to do something, and then not be happy with me when I do it.

Don't criticize me unless you can do it constructivly.

Don't think you can change my mind about something. If you are able to, then great. It's a bonus for you. And NOT an everyday occurance. Stop trying.

Don't (I repeat DON'T) lie to me. You may not even realize that you are doing it...because it may not be obvious, but in a round about sort of way, you very well may be.

Don't change the rules of the game to fit the way you play.

Do love me. And just because I say it often doesn't mean that it isn't from my heart.

Do show me you love me.

Don't make me wonder if everything is okay. Tell me if it isn't. And if it isn't, don't make me ask you 25 times. Be honest.

And when all else fails, understand that if I back off, it isn't because I don't care about you.


So there. There is a manual to how to deal with me. Follow those guidlines and suggestions and we should get along just fine.

Smiling on his/her way,
Butch


© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266675-The-other-me