*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266578
Rated: GC · Book · Other · #777587
MY SISTER WAS WORKING ON THIS THEN MY FIANCE TOOK OVER
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#266578 added December 7, 2003 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
CHAPTER 2
After Kelly and Crea went out, Kristy sat in her room wondering what the hell was going on. She had finally found her address book under her bed but had no clue how it had gotten their. She had called Cris but his mom said he had gone out. She decided to go soak in the tub when the phone rang. Hoping it was Cris she ran to the phone.
"Hello"
"hey kristy it's dad how are you?"
"oh hey dad i'm fine, i got a question, how long has crea worked at the paper"?
"oh not long a week or two maybe, why"?
"have you gotten a chance to know her, like have you talked to her much?"
"ya we talk almost everyday, have you met her yet i told her yesterday to wait until today to come by has she shown up yet"?
"ya she showed up yesterday, she called and insisted she come right over"
"well i guess she was in a rush, after i told her about the place she said thanks and ran out the door she didn't even give me a chance to tell her the address" her dad was chuckling he seemed to think it was funny. but if he didn't give her the address then who did? she was about to mention it when her dad said he had to get back to work.
"ok well i'll talk to you later dad i love you"
"i love you to honey hey you dont sound to good maybe you should get some rest bye honey"
kristy was thinking it wasn't rest that she needed. but non the less she went to take her bath.
while she was in the tub she thought about crea maybe she got the address out of the phone book she could of looked when she called. After Kristy was done she decided to call Cris again this time their was no answer. she sat down to make flyers for a new roommate if they put one in the paper her dad might get upset. she decided she was going to hang them up in the cafe's and book stores a lot of college kids went their and they are always looking for a place she had them all done and was about to leave when kelly came in without crea.
"hey kel dad called he was asking about crea, ya know he never gave her this address he said she ran out before he had the chance to"
"so"
"well when she called i never gave her the address either she hang up before i got the chance to"
"she probably got it out if the phone book ya know its not that difficult"
"ya i was thinking that, well anyways im off i'll be back in maybe an hour or two if Cris calls please take a message and leave it on the table please"
"ya sure"
"thanks"
as kristy was walking down main st she thought she feel some one watching her but every time she turned around their was no one there. "im getting paranoid"
she thought. she ran into trish as she entered the cafe
"hey kris what's going on"
"oh not much im just hanging up some flyers were looking for a roommate do you know anyone who would be interested"
"ya i met a girl the other day i think her name was crea she said she was looking for a place i dont know how to get a hold of her though"
"oh well that's ok" kristy hoped she sounded disappointed and not disgusted which is how she really felt
"well if i see her ill tell her your looking hey maybe ill carry a flyer around with me just in case"
"ya ok here well i'll see you around trish"
"ok bye kris"
"crea again what is it with her what did she do put out a notional bulletin or something"
after kristy was done putting the flyers up in the cafe and making 3 appointments for people to come look at the place she ran over to the book store
"hey kristy" she heard someone yelling from behind her she turned around and was surprised at who she saw
"what the fuck is this i thought i was your new roommate?"
"excuse me but me and kelly haven't sat down and talked about it yet and until we both agree on it we are still looking"
"well from what kelly said to me last night and this morning it sounds like im in to me"
"well she has mentioned nothing about it to me and until she does i am hanging up these flyers"
crea didn't seem to like that to much and she stormed off.
"fucking bitch" kristy was starting ti get a little annoyed with crea rockwell she reminded her of kelly when she got mad the made the same faces "god that's spooky"
"kristy went and hung up the rest of the flyers in the bookstore and took two more appointment and decided to go home and wait for more to call
but when she got home she had a surprise waiting for her crea was sitting at the table with kelly and neither one of them looked to happy
"what are you doing hanging up flyers for a new roommate?"
"you said we needed to look for a roommate!"
"ya so what's wrong with crea?"
"i thought we were going to decide on this together i mean we never even talked about it"
"i figured when you got up this morning and saw her here it would of clicked in your thick skull"
crea was loving this kristy could tell by the look on her face, she was grinning from ear to ear
"i think we should talk about this in private kelly"
kelly looked at crea and she looked like a hurt little puppy dog
"ya i think your right"









dayenemy
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2003 Dayenemy (UN: dayenemy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayenemy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266578