*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266465-evil-dog-weddings-and-fake-friends
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#266465 added November 17, 2003 at 6:15pm
Restrictions: None
evil dog, weddings, and fake friends
so yesterday, i was writting my paper. dee called she said she was comming to get me in like an hour. then monica called and said she was comming for me after dee. so i hung out w/ dee at the coffee shop, she let me drive jesse's car!! yey! it is a 2003 mit. eclipse, best part, when she got freaked out and my cell was ringing i swung into zack's drive way and a bunch of his friends were there. freaking awsome turn at like 40. ok it might not sound cool, but it was one of those you gotta be there type of things. later, when i was w/ monica we went over to zacks house, i got praised for my crazy turn and nice car. coool cool. we stayed there for a while then decided to leave. colin, dalton (idiot rich boy stoner) were sitting on the couch, zack's gf had called so he was in another room talking to her. we went outside, i brushed past his dog and it freaking attacked me!!!!!!!!!! yeah! i went into shock, before this happened i always thought that if a dog ever attacked me i would like kick it and break its neck or something. no so. i went into shock, monica had to pull me out of there. ugh. i guess i was screaming and zack ran out, by that time we were to monica's truck. i got in. i was competely shocked. and hurt. not so much physically as emotionally. i am around dogs all the time, i trust them so much and this dog attacked me out of no where. wtf?! i got home, mom freaked out, i showed her the bite, it isn't too bad, a 2 inch gash on the upper back of my right leg and a kinda deep punchure wound on my left calf. she didn't even let me clean it or anything, she made me show her where his house was and she talked to his parents. wonderful. jeeze, it was like the first time i had ever been over and she filed a police report and everything. nooooooooooooo...... we didn't press charges though. thank god. i wouldn't let her. i didn't even want the police involved at all. i went to school today, god, i got so much crap from him. and apperently dalton is going behind my back and cussing me out. wonderful. asshole. god... and my little brother got suspended from school he accidently set off a stink bomb in the bathroom. so my parents are just going to loveeeeeee that. kellie broke up w/ aarron, and apperently colin was calling her a bitch. i gotta admit lately she has been somewhat of a beyatch. i don't know. i'm going to go eat a cookie and try to feel better.
jesse and dee are fighting alot. app. dee has been really grouchy lately, so glad i'm no longer involved......... i think that they are planning to get married soon. with those two.... no one really knows.......... later
mj

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266465-evil-dog-weddings-and-fake-friends