*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265732-Shitty-Aggravating-times-and-then-Good-Times
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#265732 added November 11, 2003 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
Shitty Aggravating times and then Good Times
Well, it was Sunday night and I was talking to Kristy. It seemed like it was going good. She went away and put an away message up that said "leave a message if you love me" or something like that. So I replied to it that I didn't love her, but I'd throw a few pick up lines her way. So, I tried out my two favorites. If you were a laser, you'd be set on stunning and let's make like fabric softener and Snuggle. She laughed and I said "So, they work?" She said no. Alright, time to get serious. I ask her what the chances are of going out to get something to eat this week and she says "i dunno." Damn that phrase to hell. I kept questioning her further and finally said "Alright, what are the chances of us having dinner at all?" and again she said "i dunno" but added in "i'm not really interested." Finally something more! I asked for a reason and she said her usual "i dunno." For fuck's sake! Now if a girl isn't interested, and says a reason, I can understand, but without a reason, I need to know why! I start questioning her about it. I mean, do I have bad breath? Do I look funny? What is the goddamn reason??? She said there wasn't one, I was pissed.

The next day, things were looking up. I took a spanish test, which was pretty awesome, did good on it. Got a B- on my english paper, fuck yeah, and then took an accounting test which I think I did good on. Found out I'm not failing Accounting too. She sent out letters to the people that were close to failing and my friend Steff, who I know I'm doing better than, got a warning cause she was at a 61%. Boo ya, must mean I'm doing better. Then I came home to find that my brother paid me $50 of what he owes me. Rich and happy, hehe.

By the way, went bowling and got 78,76,81, 77 avg. Plus I got around 56k on The Getaway

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265732-Shitty-Aggravating-times-and-then-Good-Times