*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265244-The-past-few-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#265244 added November 8, 2003 at 1:46am
Restrictions: None
The past few days
For the past few days, I've been worried about Danielle. She's been in the hospital with sort of a collapsed lung. Why do I care about someone that ripped out my heart a year ago? I don't know, I just do. Al tells me to have nothing to do with her, but I couldn't. Anyways, I planned to visit her in the hospital, but just my luck, she was released. Seems like everyone is in on having her avoid me in every place besides Stop and Shop. She left me a message saying she would call at 7. She didn't. I waited till 8:30 for her to call and Meghan wanted me to hang out with her, some other girl, and Tristan. Probably for me to be with the other girl so she wasn't left out of anything. I said I was waiting for a call from Danielle.

At around 8:30, I decided to go to the movies with my dad. We went to Randolph to see Matrix Revolutions which was pretty good. I sat next to this cute girl that kinda looked like original Jess if you add on a few years. She offered me Starbursts, it was a good time. She was with this cool guy too. I wish I had some way to talk to her, would've been nice. I told them my name if by some freak chance we ever meet again.

Right when the movie started, Danielle text messaged me. I talked to her after the movie. Just a little chit chat.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265244-The-past-few-days