*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265231-Power-of-Prayer
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#265231 added November 7, 2003 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
Power of Prayer
Hey everyone....

I have a huge prayer request. Tonight, while I was at work, there was a big accident about 1/2 a mile down the road...if that....and traffic was stopped for quite awhile. We couldn't tell who it was or what kind of vehicle it was. But my mom left me a voicemail telling me who it was. It was my preacher and his wife. They have been taken to the ECMC Trauma unit. And, not to be morbid, but people who are seriously hurt enough to have to go there usually do not come out. Their families have been notified, but as of right now, their children who attend a Christian College a couple hours away, were not able to be located to be notified. Please pray for the family.

For my friends who are reading this...I tried to call some of you....but I couldn't get all of you. I did talk to Brady though, and he is praying as well.

Thanks in advance for how I know you will all band together in prayer for this family. For those of you who want a name to pray for, it is Roger and Cindy.

Love,
Bek
1 Thess 5:16-18

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265231-Power-of-Prayer