*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264716-This-Night-Keeps-Getting-Better-and-Better
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#264716 added November 4, 2003 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
This Night Keeps Getting Better and Better!
Well, first off we start with Calculus. Got my test back and got a 51%. Boo ya. Then I become insanely tired for some reason and sleep for a few hours. Almost miss my Management Class, but get there on time. I get back my paper I wrote 3 weeks ago and I got a 65% on it. Boo ya x2. But we're not out of Management that quickly! Team Superior (Me, Steff, Andrew) suffered another blow. We lost Lindsay in the very begining. Now we lost Andrew, his e-mail didn't go through for his 5-page paper. So now he's dropping the class, it's in his best interest to do so, I don't hold it against him at all, don't want him failing out of college. Steff was fine too and said that she hates group work, the smaller, the better, meaning no offense towards Drew. So, entire absofuckinglutely huge project, for just the two of us. Boo ya x3. On the up side, Steff is very cute. So let's say boo ya x2.5, hehe. Anyways, I made a promise to myself that I can fail all other clases, but I will NOT fail Business. I will fail classes on purpose to pass Business. Then, when I came home, 2 girls wanted my help. One was all sad and depressed about her relationship in the fact that her boyfriend had started cutting himself or soemthing, so now she's all depressed. For one thing, I find all people like that completely pitiful. Then she was saying that she has nowhere to go for a week and couldn't move in with her mum. Her reason, "I hate her." I mean, c'mon. Boo-fuckin-hoo. Her reasoning to that was "She gave birth to me, she raised me, she ruined my life." I'd swear she was a highschool freshman. The other girl told me that she was bi. She broke up with her boyfriend because she was all confused on the matter. Now she's freaking out because she made a huge mistake. Then randomly she says I'm hot. Boo ya x3.5. I wouldn't date her at all. But so far, that's all that's happened tonight.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264716-This-Night-Keeps-Getting-Better-and-Better