*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264285-So-far-so-good
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#264285 added November 2, 2003 at 2:57am
Restrictions: None
So far so good
Well, it is around 1:30am on Sunday morning here, and I am still up. But happily so. I'm having a great time. We have been going and going non stop and I'm loving every second of it! I've seen a lot of my friends....Sota, Kato and Scottie are left...and I really want to see them! All in time.

Seems like I'm being recieved well here, and that is ever so important to me. But I do want to talk about some things.....

When I left to go back to NY, it was something I needed to do. So I did it. With out looking back. Not without some tears...heavy laden tears might I add, but did it none the less. And when I left, there were a lot of people who were very "You had better keep in touch, and you'd better not forget us." Well, I feel that I have done my part, and tried to stay in touch with everyone. Even those people who were literally busy every time I called, and never returned a single letter, or EVER called me. I didn't give up. And now I am here, and I am seeing people that never had time for me once I came home. People that I became a memory to while I was gone. Now, don't get me wrong...I am having a good time. I really really am. And no one is being a jerk or anything...these are just things that cross my mind. And while I am at it, let me say that there are some people who went out of their way to keep in touch with me, and I happend to get really close with while I was in NY- we were in constant touch...and now I am here...and I feel like I am a bother, a burden rather to them. That does hurt. Maybe I don't know some people like I thought I did.

Just things that are on my mind. Again, I am having a great time. I am stress free...doing what I want, when I want. No worries. Josh and I are having a great time together, and that is really important to me. It is hard to ahve a long distance relationship...and I don't care what you say.... even when you love someone....no matter how much, you cannot hold a long distance relationship together for an extremly long period of time. Thank God that I am moving back right after Christmas!

Anyway...thought I'd update in here and speak...er...write what was on my mind. Hope everyone is well!

Love always,
The Bek


© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264285-So-far-so-good