*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263802-Heh
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#263802 added October 29, 2003 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Heh
Well, today was really shitty. Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain. The rain is a true friend. It is always there for you to make your day just that much worse. Anyways, got back my english paper. Fucking pissed about it because I got a C-. I followed every direction she gave. Apparently my evidence which was dead on accurate wasn't accurate enough. However, my friend who didn't follow directions and used the verb "to be" (we weren't supposed to) about 8 times. She got an A-. Anyone see the problem here? Doesn't matter, I've given up on that class.

Accounting went pretty shitty too. Probably failing that. Maybe I should change my major. Pyschology seems interesting, plus I won't have to take a math class (which I am surprisingly failing also).

On the brighter side, at work I got the number of some girl. Random 16 year old girl named Elyce. She was sitting in her car waiting for parents and she decided to talk to me and Steve. Got her number, gave her mine. I'll call her in a day or so, she's pretty cute.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263802-Heh