*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263316-Highschool-Homecoming
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#263316 added October 26, 2003 at 9:09am
Restrictions: None
Highschool Homecoming
Well, I had my doubts on whether it would be a good time or not. Even thought about calling it off on the fact that I could've had a date with Jess. In the end, decided that it was Homecoming. I picked up Arline and went over to Cathy's house to meet up with the others. When I got there and saw the dresses, I knew it would be a good time. Cathy wore a nice tube dress (I guess that's the name for it) that fit very well, hehe. Arline's dress was more gothic with a shiny plastic type of corset complete with zippers right over the nipples. Me and Tristan planned that they would be down by the end of the night, hehe. Amy was more conservative, but very attractive none the less. Well, after they were ready, I drove the hotties to the dance.

It was so much fun to go and see everyone I haven't seen in such a long time. Got to see Matt from Bakeshop, no clue how he got there, but none the less, awesome. Colby picked himself a fight with the entire football team and wanted to know if I was in to help. I said sure, but eventually they backed down, yes, the entire team didn't want to take on me, Colby, and Colin. Anyways, I also met this cute girl. Not a red head, but nonetheless cute. I think she has a liking towards me, or atleast just thinks I'm a cool guy to be around, hehe. I was shocked to find out who she was. She was my old friend Adam's little sister. At the end we hugged and she asked "Will I ever see you again?" Hehe, it was like the movies. I got her screen name and then got another hug, she's good at those.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263316-Highschool-Homecoming