*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263232-signing-in-the-dark
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#263232 added October 25, 2003 at 3:09pm
Restrictions: None
signing in the dark
ugh, i'm tired.
it is sat. morning, i got home about 20 minutes ago, last night i spent the night at kellie's because she was too tired to drive home alone (she lives 40 miles away in the country) so i went w/ her. last night we went and saw "scary movie 3" with colin, and chase, we met up with a bunch of ppl i kind of know, so that was pretty fun. i no longer have a crush on chase anymore (YAY) i really don't like having a crush on ppl who don't like me back. ;) then again i don't suppose anyone does. the 2 of us bickered all afternoon, for some reason kellie and i went to his house after school, and we bickered and bickered. ok i can't spell. get over it. because i certainly cannot.

yesterday during 2nd hour kellie talked me into leaving campus to go w/ her to the hospital to support her kind of bf mike. i say kind of because she never ever goes anywhere w/ him, they ignore each other regularly and i can't stand him. but she is not going out w/ aaron because she is w/ mike. confusing i know. btw, aaron got kicked out of his house yesterday, i think he is living w/ colin or chase, i'm not too sure, he has been pretty down lately.

i called ferron and dee yesterday while i was at chase's house, our school and ferron's school were playing football against each other and it was not fair at all. the school i attend is the best school in the area, most years they are state champs, and ferron's school (the school i used to attend) isn't great at ft ball. so i called her in the 4th and the score was 54-0.... ouch. that really sucks for them. i talked to dee, she was washing dishes,she said she might come up and see me today w/ ferron but i doubt it. she's broke, i'm broke, and ferron's prob broke. well i am going to go either work on my report or nap. i am writing a research paper on "hitler's youth" they were utterly fanatical. like thousands of (go with me back to about 2000) backstreet boys with power. ugh. i made that comment in reguards to my school, i have a talent of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. anyway, i compared the hitler youth to a pep rally at our school, unfortunetally i made the comment to the 2 people who were sitting next to me at the time. president of student council and the dance captain. um yeah. oops. if looks could kill...............


© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263232-signing-in-the-dark