*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/262565-Follow-up-on-the-red-head
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#262565 added October 20, 2003 at 10:59pm
Restrictions: None
Follow up on the red head
Well, figures that I woke up late and wouldn't be able to make it to Calc when I was actually interested in going. I missed my chance to talk to her. The weekend was nice, but nothing exciting really. Today was a good time though. Went to classes and all, no big deal. Got a D on my writing assignment, but can't really do anything to improve. Her comments she wrote were ilegible. I'll have to speak to her about that. Anyways, then played some pool with friends and won a few games. After that, went to Accounting and for some reason Steff is mad at me. Oh well, not my problem. After Accounting was where it got interesting.

I was walking through the campus center when I saw the red head again. It was just going to be another walk by, look, and keep walking kinda deal, but my calc buddy was talking with her. Fantastic, my way in! I stop and ask him what happened in calc and he said he just zones out in that class. I made a litte joke and she laughed. Good reaction. Made another little joke and she laughed again. So I turned to her and said "So, how we doing today?" and conversation started. Bing! Found out she's from Pembroke, that's about it. I still didn't get her name, hehe. Meghan "approves" of her too, hehe. I'll talk to her tomorrow before Calc if I wake up. Hopefully we'll be able to get some more useful information about her.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/262565-Follow-up-on-the-red-head