*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261780-Why-do-they-do-things-like-that
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#261780 added October 15, 2003 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
Why do they do things like that?
Okay- I am going to post here....one of my journal entries that I don't care who reads. Only advice, since this is MY journal, and I let you read it, you must already know that I am not going to sugar coat anything in here....

Why do people say they are going to do something, and then don't?

Why is it so easy for some people to take advantage of others....and then mope for weeks if it happens to them?

Why are some people so entriely critical of others?

Why do people say something that they don't really mean?

Why does it make someone feel better to pick on someone else?

Why is it that when you fight with someone, no matte how much you love them, the dirt will be dug up?

Why can a child make your day with a little bit of a smile, but an adult just doesn't do it for you?

Why do people who go to restaurants try adn clean up their table, and only end up making it worse?

Okay- I am done now. :)

If you're still with me, I'm having a fine day. Good Tips tonight. Good conversation. Good....stuff. :)

Anyway, 2 weeks and I will be in KC....I think I am going to loose my mind by then!

Lots of love,
Beckie

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261780-Why-do-they-do-things-like-that