*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261457-Dream-a-little-dream
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#261457 added October 14, 2003 at 3:38pm
Restrictions: None
Dream a little dream
Last night, I had the greatest dream. Some of my friends showed up to visit me here! I won't bore ya with the details, I'll just say that there were lots of tears when I woke up and it wasn't really happening.

Anyway, things are okay my way lately. Work wasn't too bad last night...and I was off today. I got to go out to lunch with Shannon and my god daughter, Rehannah, today. It was great. Had a wonderful time, and Josh, be proud of me, I did not even have Shrimp and Hashbrowns! :) *Is saving those for Waffle House*

Anyway, moving along here....I'll write more soon!

Love,
The Bek

Oh! ps- I learned the story of Issac by the way....didn't know there was a big deal about him. (Not the Abraham and Issac part....) Anyway, once I learned it, it was a lot easier for me to understand why some of that stuff happend. I heard bits and pieces. But now I've got the whole deal!

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261457-Dream-a-little-dream